Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cinnamon French Toast

I can't take credit for this one...it is all my fantastic hubby...I don't even try to make the French Toast because it won't be as good.  And yes that is his normal size plate of French Toast with the fruit topping:)...




What you will need...
  • bread slices (we prefer Great Harvest Honey Whole Wheat...I like thin slices, Jeff likes thick)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tbsp cinnamon (you can add more or less to your taste preference)
Get your griddle good and hot!!! Mix the eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon into a large enough bowl for the bread to go down into.  Dunk each side of each slice in the mixture and put them on the griddle.  Cook a few minutes on each side, until golden brown.  I like mine with maple syrup and Jeff prefers a bit of powdered sugar...YUM-OLA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment